Free Winter Health Check with MOT booked in November
Winter is finally upon us, with impending frosty mornings and icy roads. Imagine the inconvenience of heading out into the crisp morning air to discover your car battery is flat. Or taking your usual route to work, but the car is sliding around corners, or the traffic in front starts to come to a standstill and your car is not breaking as efficiently as it should….
Did you know:
- Tires with low tread affect a car’s ability to brake quickly and efficiently, this paired with slippery roads make for a very dangerous drive (not to mention potentially illegal).
- If you use water instead of a quality antifreeze in your car’s cooling system, it will freeze causing huge internal pressures – something which is liable to cause severe engine damage.
- Cold weather can hinder the chemical reaction needed to make batteries work – the reason why you may sometimes have problems starting your engines on a cold morning!
Book your car in for its MOT with us through November and we will give you a free winter health check!
- Computerised battery health check
- Tyre tread depth and condition checked
- Antifreeze level check
Don’t get caught out this winter. Contact us now to book your MOT and FREE winter check!