Why book an MOT test at Fairwater Garage MOT Test Centre?
- Long established family run local garage
- MOT slots available from 8.00am – 4.00pm
- Fully trained experienced MOT testers
- Comfortable MOT waiting area
- Easy access to Taunton town centre
- Ample parking
- Any required car repairs fully quoted and explained
Fairwater Garage is fitted with the latest, automated MOT testing facilities for all makes and models of cars.
We run our MOT facilities alongside our car servicing and repair at Priorswood Road in Taunton. We can offer greater flexibility to our MOT customers and can give a choice of MOT slots throughout the day.
At our Fairwater Garage MOT Test Centre, Taunton, we can MOT all class 4 vehicles and you are able to book your MOT up to 28 days in advance of the actual MOT due date.
There will be no loss of days on the MOT as the VOSA computer will automatically post date your MOT test expiry date.
We are able to offer MOT slots from 8.00am-4.00pm.
We have an MOT waiting reception area should you wish to wait for the MOT test to be completed.
What is an MOT Test?
Your first MOT test is required when the car is three years old and then annually thereafter.
The MOT test ensures that at the time of the MOT test the car meets certain legal requirements regarding road safety and the environment.
Areas that are checked during an MOT Test:
▪ Car bodywork
▪ Fuel system
▪ Exhaust emissions and system
▪ Seat and safety belts
▪ Tyres and Wheels
▪ Registration plates
▪ Lights and mirrors
▪ Bonnet boot and tailgate
▪ Wipers, washers and windscreens
▪ Vehicle Identification Number